Dental prosthesis works
Removable dental prostheses
Each removable prosthesis has a more or less extensive base, most often made of an acrylic resin imitating the gum, serving as a support for artificial teeth; These are made of porcelain or resin. We can distinguish the complete removable prosthesis and the partial removable prosthesis.
* Unbreakable resin base: LUCITONE
* For partials: cast type hooks
* Top quality teeth: VITAPAN, LUMIN VACUUM CANDOLUT
* Reinforcement for insulated teeth
Cr / Co Alloy
* A pre-assembly tooth serra effectue preferably before design of the chassis, in order to optimize
Functional and aesthetic appearance
* For any type of rehabilitation
An interview will be required to
Determine the appropriate soluti
Repairs Prostheses: CANDULOR cold-curing resin (High impact)
Fixed dental prostheses
The fixed prosthesis can be either a unitary crown that replaces all or part of a dilapidated tooth or a bridge,
Which replaces one or more tooth (s) absent by resting on crowned teeth close to the edentulousness.
The fixation is made by mechanical interlocking always reinforced and made tight to the saliva by a sealing or a bonding.
This type of prosthesis assumes that grinding of the teeth gives them a shape allowing precise interlocking and guarantees the desired thickness of the substitute materials (metal and / or ceramic).
* A piece of metal, composite material or ceramic that replaces part of the damaged tooth. (The inlay -core, sometimes with key, is an artificial stump on which a crown is fixed, and has nothing to do with the Inlay-Onlay)
* Fixed device comprising several false teeth, and making it possible to replace missing teeth.
It attaches to the two healthy teeth between which the "hole" is located. Be careful to fix the bridge, the healthy teeth will have to be cut, which is why it will be necessary to reconstitute in reality 3 teeth and not one.
* A kind of artificial root made of titanium implanted in the jaw and on which the dentist comes screwing a device supporting a crown. In the case of total edenting, it is also possible, for example, to place several implants on which will be installed a thin bar supporting a complete dental appliance
© 2019 | Website designed by Luis Santos |